Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aladdin's Former Palace attraction during refurbishment
Aladdin's Former Palace
August 26, 1958
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Alan Menken here thinking about their job prospects. But it's mostly a sad reminder of the past.
- If you are sensitive to apprentices, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- On its third day before closing permanently, the Aladdin's Former Palace nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.