Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Former Façade attraction, February 24, 1978, 3:59 p.m.
Aladdin's Former Façade
October 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
At scheduled times, you can find Aladdin and Joe Fowler here posing for autographs. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists may be able to enjoy this attraction for an hour before park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- It is rumored that Aida's frozen mermaid is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.