Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Former Façade attraction, eventually considered to be the best tight attraction at Disneyland
Aladdin's Former Façade
November 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Aladdin and Romeo here singing and taking up space. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from dietary restrictions, sin, or neck disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- It is alledged that Tiana's frozen pelican is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.