Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Façade attraction during repairs
October 24, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Yen Sid here standing and hoping for attention. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from heart, elbow, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have special waivers.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 12 through July 6.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.