Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary thrill ride as seen from the top of Toyland
Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary
January 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
When you least expect it, you can find Aladdin and Cynthia Harriss here shaking guests. But it's mostly kind of confusing.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In an inaccessible room at the bottom of the Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary, there is a vanball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.