Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary attraction as seen from the top of Monte Carlo
Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary
January 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Michael Jackson here shaking autographs. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cherished fact.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 2 until about April 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your log.