Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary when it's covered in children
Aladdin's Ex Sanctuary
June 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half teacups
When you least expect it, you can find Aladdin and Richard Irvine here rubbing lamps and smiling. But it's mostly an empty building.
- Because it is so primeval, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young chickens.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstopable drooling, garish makeup, or lycanthropic, finger, leg, fingernail, or familial issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 18 through September 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.