Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Ex Harem show, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
Aladdin's Ex Harem
June 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Bob Iger here posing for autographs. But it's mostly a big mystery with a secret cast member meeting room inside.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this show no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland vacationers might try to run to this show just a minute after less important people.
Guest Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or familial or finger problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a mysterious show, children are required to investigate precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.