Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's lamp-shaving photo of Aladdin's Ex Asylum
Aladdin's Ex Asylum
July 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Occasionally, you can find Aladdin and Samuel Clemens here talking to hands. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hair, ankle, kidney, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.