Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Closed Façade attraction, September 1, 1977, 1:26 a.m.
Aladdin's Closed Façade
February 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Precisely zero Mickeys
If you wish real hard, you can find Aladdin and Bobby Burgess here waiting and hoping for attention. But it's mostly a sad façade.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and travel.
- Special effects may be too frightening for adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from familial or liver problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.