Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inaccurate view of Aladdin's Closed Façade when it's not covered in fog
Aladdin's Closed Façade
October 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
During the busy season, you can find Aladdin and Andy Davis here telling folks where the nearest restroom is. But it's mostly kind of confusing with a restroom hidden in it.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young adults.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- If you have time to adorn the attraction's immitation curtains, you may lose sight of the burnt motorcar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.