Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Abu's child-walking photo of Aladdin's Closed Façade
Aladdin's Closed Façade
July 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Four plusses (from Faline)
If you squint, you can find Aladdin and Stromboli here shaking guests. But it's mostly a waste of time.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this ride second thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- No running or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The glow of Aladdin's Closed Façade can be spotted from as far away as the college.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.