Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's (No Longer Open) Sanctuary attraction as seen from the top of the future
Aladdin's (No Longer Open) Sanctuary
October 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
On random days, you can find Aladdin and Perri here shaking pictures. But it's mostly a big mystery.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by obnoxious pin traders.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, fear of Disney characters, garish shoes, or skin, leg, ribcage, or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.