Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Oasis ride, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Al Weiss' Oasis
June 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half churros (from Kuzco, 2002)
If there's nothing else going on, you can find Al Weiss' Oas and Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear here talking to autographs. But it's mostly a lost opportunity.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this ride is broken.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to ride this ride more than a moment before park closing.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and in a stroller).
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this ride may not be operating.
- This ride is based on a film made before you were born.
- Ride is closed for repairs from August 2 until about December 19.
- In 1975, this ride was renovated to add additional artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.