Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Aida's Oasis when it's covered in fog
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
If you wish real hard, you can find Aida and Bobby Burgess here begging for spare change. But it's mostly an empty building with a secret cast member meeting room inside.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to get stuck on this attraction up to a minute prior to more important people.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=472468: "wooden baseball" unrecognized state