Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's Oasis, a favorite attraction of Simba
September 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Sometimes, you can find Aida and Mary Blair here begging for spare change. But it's mostly an abandoned attraction.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could make silly comments to acrobats.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant winds should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inner ear, hip, or knee disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.