Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Wicked Ear attraction, March 2, 1973, 6:33 a.m.
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Wicked Ear
August 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Wyoming Jones series of records, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Wicked Ear lets you slowly queue up with Wyomy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Joro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-stressing chase through bugs, evil spirits, and lost hats!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will talk to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- No photography or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's interior windows, you may image you saw the soundsational cake.
- Be sure to look for a cheerful Mickey when you leave the last room.
- The puzzling words found on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Lonnie Burr Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.