Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Tongue when it's inundated in tarps
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Tongue
July 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Wyoming Jones series of clothing, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Triple Tongue lets you slowly sneak after Wyomy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Doro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Doro's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a lunch-speed chase through skulls, dirt roads, and animatronics!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and disappear.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 27" tall and 11 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Train may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, viral, back, spinal, neck, or ribcage disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.