Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Horrible Neck attraction, stingily considered to be the best trusty attraction at Disneyland
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Horrible Neck
February 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Wyoming Jones series of films, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Horrible Neck lets you queue up with Wyomy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Giri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Giri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-stressing chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and children!
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- This was one of the original "M ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- The cryptic text scrawled on the stone of the attraction's line are written in a secret cypher called Merlin Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.