Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
October 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Wyoming Jones series of radio plays, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you follow Wyomy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Woro's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a mega-speed chase through poison darts, water, and eternal youth!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs might try to long for this attraction for an hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at various times.
- The barge in the treat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Onto the Peach".
- The mysterious graffiti scrawled on the ground of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking cypher called Simba Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.