Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash, a favorite attraction of Tom Sawyer
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
April 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Wyoming Jones series of filmstrips, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you chase Wyomy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Diri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Diri's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-velocity chase through giant snakes, explosions, and shells!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 41".
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical objections, '80s haircuts, or fingernail, skin, or clothing issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- The flubber was personally approved by Darlene Gillespie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
- The cryptic words written on the ground of the attraction's exit are written in a private font called Tiana Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.