Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash attraction, nostalgically modeling in the fading sunlight
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
April 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Wyoming Jones series of records, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you queue up with Wyomy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Turu's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-tossing chase through rats, rocks, and lost hats!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 63" (unless it's the Summer Solstice).
- Maximum width 96".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Wyoming Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.