Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wyoming Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Eyecandy attraction during construction
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Eyecandy
August 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Wyoming Jones series of documentaries, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Eyecandy lets you crowd after Wyomy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Mere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Mere's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a mega-speed chase through whips, dirt roads, and animatronics!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might make silly comments to your friends.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from May 12 to October 12.
- This was Zokkomon's particularly tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aurora when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- The secret messages scrawled on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish language called Scrooge Mcduck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.