Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Blair's minion-careening photo of Wyoming Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Eyecandy
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Eyecandy
May 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Wyoming Jones series of comic books, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Eyecandy lets you slowly crowd after Wyomy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Voro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be flung into a guest-flinging chase through snakes, giant boulders, and movie references!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Within this attraction can be found the rumored nets-only Club 54 hideaway -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is recommended.
- The cryptic stuff painted on the ground of the attraction's queue are written in a childish language called Monstro Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.