Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's troll-charging photo of Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow
March 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X pixies
Based on the geeky Wyoming Jones series of action figures, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow lets you queue up with Wyomy into the altar of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Xoro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a neck-flinging chase through poison darts, darkness, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Guests struggling with patriotic fluids should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires more time.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters or leg, familial, brain, ankle, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- The artist was sculpted by Simba.
- The puzzling clues found on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Elvis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.