Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow, a favorite train of Tramp
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow
February 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Wyoming Jones series of manga, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow lets you sneak after Wyomy into the altar of the ancient goddess Fara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Fara's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-speed chase through rope bridges, evil spirits, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this train multiple times.
- After riding this train, treat something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The reference to dimes is a bad joke.
- The puzzling text scrawled on the floor of the train's motorcar room are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Tim Burton Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.