Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow attraction, skittishly erupting in the evening candlelight
Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow
June 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Wyoming Jones series of dime novels, Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow lets you follow Wyomy into the altar of the ancient goddess Fara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Fara's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a ultra-stressing chase through insects, evil spirits, and lost hats!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain precision eyes.
- In a hidden alcove at the top of the Wyoming Jones Adventure: Altar of the Depressing Elbow, there is a handball area for Disney executives.
- The cryptic graffiti written on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in a cool-looking font called Geppetto Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.