Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Malicious Eyesore thrill ride, untimely considered to be the premier clever thrill ride at Walt Disney Land
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Malicious Eyesore
October 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Wisconsin Jones series of action figures, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Malicious Eyesore lets you sneak after Wiscy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Liri. Aboard your famous jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Liri's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-tossing chase through skeletons, steam, and other guests!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from blood, fingernail, immunological, liver, intestinal, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This is one of the remaining thrill rides that has not been painted since the resort began construction.
- The private words written on the surfaces of the thrill ride's line are written in an ancient cypher called Mara Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.