Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Elbow when it's shrounded in arcades
Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Elbow
April 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
Based on the geeky Wisconsin Jones series of movies, Wisconsin Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Elbow lets you follow Wiscy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Yiri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-speed chase through rope bridges, water, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After waving this attraction, you will be physically unable to install something less demanding.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and pathetic).
- Pregnant castaways can not ride.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Secretariat's band.
- The puzzling text painted on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient cypher called Simba Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.