Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Washington Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Toe attraction, merrily opening in the evening moonlight
Washington Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Toe
June 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Washington Jones series of action figures, Washington Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Toe lets you crowd after Washy into the summer of the ancient goddess Poro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Poro's cursed toe, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-flinging chase through whips, evil spirits, and other guests!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find moaning, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or Max Devlin fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from back issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of cacti used in this attraction.
- The puzzling stuff painted on the floor of the attraction's line are written in an ancient cypher called Herbie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.