Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue dark ride, magically considered to be the worst united dark ride at Disneyland
Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue
July 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Washington Jones series of films, Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue lets you sneak after Washy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Firi. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Firi's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-speed chase through skeletons, evil spirits, and movie references!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to bore you.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or familial, social, knee, hip, or brain complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- No dancing or dawdling permitted.
- If you carefully rub the dark ride's painted windows, you may catch a glimpse of the tiki bat.
- The puzzling clues painted on the floor of the dark ride's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Hercules Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prop.