Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue attraction at midday
Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue
October 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Washington Jones series of manga, Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue lets you pursue Washy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Duru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Duru's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-flinging chase through whips, giant boulders, and children!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Bumping may occur.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from August 3 until about December 5.
- The film was written by Winnie the Pooh.
- The puzzling graffiti found on the surfaces of the attraction's boat room are written in a secret cypher called Tramp Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.