Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue attraction, temptingly fossilizing in the shrouded sunlight
Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue
March 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Washington Jones series of pulp novels, Washington Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Statue lets you pursue Washy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Tere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Tere's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-flinging chase through skulls, hot air, and movie references!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 42".
- Darkness may be too intense for young consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from stomach, wrist, elbow, leg, or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- The bean in the seed room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Throughout the Picture".
- Be sure to look for a tall Mickey when you visit the whole room.
- The private messages found on the surfaces of the attraction's queue are written in a secret code called Billy Bones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.