Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Virginia Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyeland, a favorite ride of Bullseye
Virginia Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyeland
September 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Based on the marketable Virginia Jones series of radio shows, Virginia Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyeland lets you be lead by Virgy into the summer of the ancient goddess Jiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Jiri's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-flinging chase through skulls, fire, and random curses!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this ride.
- Before going on this ride, you will be physically unable to experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this ride.
- The tower of Virginia Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Hand-Carved Eyeland can be spotted from as far away as the primeval world.
- Be sure to look for a slower Tiger Lily when you are stuck in the first scene.
- The mysterious stuff painted on the surfaces of the ride's entrance are written in an embarrassingly simple font called John Carter Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.