Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illegal Neck, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illegal Neck
March 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a third thumbs down
Based on the obscure Virgin Islands Jones series of pulp novels, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Illegal Neck lets you chase Virgy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Xere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Xere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-stressing chase through whips, explosions, and animatronics!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members should forget about this attraction as much as a moment prior to its opening.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable headgear, novelty haircuts, or cardiac, liver, hair, lung, nasal, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.