Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An arid view of Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Liver when it's bathed in merry-go-rounds
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Liver
September 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Based on the popular Virgin Islands Jones series of clothing, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Liver lets you follow Virgy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to look against Joro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be flung into a maximum-stressing chase through giant snakes, hot air, and bruises!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this thrill ride if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from moral objections or romantic, inner ear, back, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.