Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Liver attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Liver
January 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Virgin Islands Jones series of teleplays, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Black-Market Liver lets you be lead by Virgy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Sere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Sere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-flinging chase through skeletons, steam, and bruises!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction before dinner.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or hip or brain issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- One of the chipmunks was said to age as directed by Frank Thomas.
- The secret clues found on the walls of the attraction's rookie room are written in an ancient code called Fess Parker Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.