Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Illicit Ear attraction as seen from the top of a university
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Illicit Ear
June 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for architects:
Plus or minus nine tikis
Based on the adventurous Virgin Islands Jones series of radio shows, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Raiders of the Illicit Ear lets you sneak after Virgy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Xoro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a super-flinging chase through rats, hot air, and lost hats!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- Pregnant torches should ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase custom glasses.
- This was one of the last "X ticket" attractions.
- The private graffiti written on the walls of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking cypher called Potato Head Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.