Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: The Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Altar of the Illegal Eyeglasses attraction, April 9, 1981, 1:90 p.m.
Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Altar of the Illegal Eyeglasses
November 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Virgin Islands Jones series of films, Virgin Islands Jones Adventure: Altar of the Illegal Eyeglasses lets you follow Virgy into the altar of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Guru's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a guest-stressing chase through insects, flame, and endless wealth!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Policies and Information
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's interior doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the aluminum ghost.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- The secret words scrawled on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Cruella De Vil Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.