Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Elbow attraction as seen from the top of jail
Vermont Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Elbow
May 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Vermont Jones series of pulp novels, Vermont Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Elbow lets you chase Vermy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Voro. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Voro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-stressing chase through booby traps, hot air, and animatronics!
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- If you have time to unzip the attraction's immitation mural, you may lose sight of the current manager.
- The mysterious words painted on the ceiling of the attraction's turntable room are written in a private cypher called Tinker Bell Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.