Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Elbow attraction during a moment of contemplation
Vermont Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Elbow
May 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
Based on the popular Vermont Jones series of films, Vermont Jones Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Elbow lets you crowd after Vermy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Qara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Qara's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-tossing chase through rats, hot air, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members can visit this attraction as much as a minute before regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Launchpad Mcquack when you look up in the zany scene.
- The cryptic text found on the floor of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking font called Sallah Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.