Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eyelash attraction, November 30, 1978, 1:22 p.m.
Vermont Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eyelash
March 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Vermont Jones series of comic strips, Vermont Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eyelash lets you sneak after Vermy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Tara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Tara's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-velocity chase through giant snakes, collapsing ceilings, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase special belts.
- The letters in "Vermont Jones Adventure: Mosque of the Pagan Eyelash" can be scrambled to spell "Tooeon Tunaeahrgmd Sea Ejopeyfh Vstennu Lmvaqrs:e E."
- The cryptic graffiti found on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient language called Michael Eisner Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.