Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Knee attraction, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Knee
October 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Vermont Jones series of comic strips, Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Knee lets you slowly sneak after Vermy into the altar of the ancient goddess Kiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Kiri's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-speed chase through rope bridges, hot air, and eternal youth!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should repeatedly ride this attraction for a half hour preceeding park opening.
Policies and Notices
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from philosophical conflicts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or personal or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Alan-A-Dale had a private office constructed below this attraction.
- The cryptic text scrawled on the floor of the attraction's queue are written in a secret code called Jack-Jack Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.