Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Knee attraction, March 6, 2002, 10:47 p.m.
Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Knee
December 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting family reunions
Based on the adventurous Vermont Jones series of theme park attractions, Vermont Jones Adventure: Altar of the Pagan Knee lets you pursue Vermy into the altar of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Bara's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a high-tossing chase through rope bridges, fire, and children!
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs or heart or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- Alan-A-Dale was on hand to see this attraction on its opening day.
- The private messages scrawled on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient language called Tigger Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.