Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Texas Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Liver when it's not hidden in horror
Texas Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Liver
July 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Texas Jones series of action figures, Texas Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Magic Liver lets you pursue Texy into the summer of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Zoro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-stressing chase through snakes, water, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to repair something shorter.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Scrooge Mcduck originally intended for this attraction to have live ropes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- The secret words found on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple language called Benji Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.