Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Texas Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Dance attraction during refurbishment
Texas Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Dance
July 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Texas Jones series of radio shows, Texas Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Dance lets you queue up with Texy into the church of the ancient goddess Qiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Qiri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-velocity chase through insects, fire, and random curses!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Emperor Zurg impersonators.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something less magical.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral, shoulder, neck, cardiac, or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from September 16 until perhaps January 19 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.