Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Texas Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Dance attraction during repairs
Texas Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Dance
April 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Texas Jones series of stage plays, Texas Jones Adventure: Church of the Hand-Carved Dance lets you follow Texy into the church of the ancient goddess Poro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Poro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a lunch-speed chase through poison darts, hot air, and movie references!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or spinal, heart, kidney, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.