Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Depressing Statue when it's not bathed in darkness
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Depressing Statue
March 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Tennessee Jones series of theme park attractions, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Depressing Statue lets you chase Tenny into the summer of the ancient goddess Lere. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Lere's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a super-speed chase through rats, steam, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In a hidden space at the tippy top of the Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Depressing Statue, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
- The private clues scrawled on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private cypher called Abu Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.