Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy, a favorite attraction of Mushu
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy
June 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Tennessee Jones series of clothing, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy lets you pursue Tenny into the summer of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Horo's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-speed chase through skulls, dirt roads, and children!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from clown perfume, emotional baggage, or shoulder, cardiac, knee, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Davy Crockett originally intended for this attraction to exploit live lasers.
- The private text found on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Tarzan Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.