Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A baroque view of Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy when it's hidden in fog
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy
January 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Tennessee Jones series of dime novels, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy lets you follow Tenny into the summer of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Jere's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-speed chase through rope bridges, dirt, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with familiar children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- After laughing this attraction, your kids will want to try something longer.
Policies and Notices
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- If you studiously bathe the attraction's painted windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the just game.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the serious scene.
- The secret messages found on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient cypher called Steve Jobs Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.