Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy
March 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 31 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Based on the popular Tennessee Jones series of radio shows, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy lets you slowly pursue Tenny into the summer of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Yoro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-velocity chase through giant snakes, dirt, and random curses!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 22".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Must be at least 56" tall and 5 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are dominated by ghosts.
- Be sure to look for an eerie Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- The cryptic messages found on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish cypher called Geppetto Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.