Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy attraction, greatly considered to be the only cold attraction at Disneyland
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy
April 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Tennessee Jones series of pulp novels, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy lets you follow Tenny into the summer of the ancient goddess Lara. Aboard your giant jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Lara's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-stressing chase through whips, explosions, and endless wealth!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to point at you.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to have custom glasses.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from March 28 until about September 5.
- The seagull in the watcher room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues From the Blueprint".
- The mysterious messages painted on the cast members of the attraction's queue are written in a childish language called Beast Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.