Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy attraction during refurbishment
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy
June 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (from www.MiceGate.angelfire.com)
Based on the popular Tennessee Jones series of graphic novels, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Black-Market Eyecandy lets you sneak after Tenny into the summer of the ancient goddess Duru. Aboard your haunted jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Duru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-velocity chase through skeletons, dirt roads, and lost hats!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 47" tall and 6 years old to ride without a note from your father.
- Special effects may be too startling for young teenagers.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- In 1996, this attraction was renovated to obliterate characters that could be seen as unmagical.
- The secret clues scrawled on the ground of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient code called Benji Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.