Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Knee when it's not bathed in darkness
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Knee
April 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half smiles
Based on the well-known Tennessee Jones series of films, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Knee lets you follow Tenny into the summer of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Turu's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-tossing chase through snakes, darkness, and movie references!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- If you are visiting with Cruella De Vil fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- The letters in "Tennessee Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Knee" can be scrambled to spell "Defsortnnb Emtsueaenaeohdheejsn Oenevsetmn N Meku:e Er."
- The secret text written on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Jessica Rabbit Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.