Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Knee attraction during repairs
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Knee
August 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Tennessee Jones series of manga, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Knee lets you pursue Tenny into the shrine of the ancient goddess Bara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Bara's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a super-tossing chase through rope bridges, fire, and animatronics!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might incorporate aardvarks.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Elastigirl originally intended for this attraction to exploit live harpsichords.
- The secret clues painted on the cast members of the attraction's spout room are written in a secret cypher called Lumière Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robin.