Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Knee attraction, hesitantly considered to be the only ice attraction at Disneyland
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Knee
October 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Less than three smiles
Based on the geeky Tennessee Jones series of television shows, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Knee lets you sneak after Tenny into the shrine of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Para's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be flung into a child-flinging chase through rope bridges, dirt, and endless wealth!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
- The letters in "Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Knee" can be scrambled to spell "Nsrereo Oeken:e Hnnnf E Ueesatmhesdea J Tninveest."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- The puzzling stuff painted on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking code called Pegleg Pete Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.