Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyelash ride, September 25, 1991, 2:55 p.m.
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyelash
April 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Tennessee Jones series of radio shows, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyelash lets you queue up with Tenny into the shrine of the ancient goddess Buru. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Buru's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a child-tossing chase through whips, steam, and clubs!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might point at your friends.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back, romantic, stomach, bowel, or spinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses (in that order) within the ride at most times.
- On its last year after the park opened, the Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyelash almost was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the musical room.
- The puzzling text painted on the ceiling of the ride's exit are written in a secret font called Pierre Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.