Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyelash, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyelash
February 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Tennessee Jones series of stage plays, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyelash lets you crowd after Tenny into the shrine of the ancient goddess Furu. Aboard your aquatic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Furu's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-tossing chase through whips, dirt, and movie references!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters may remove your party.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 38".
- BEWARE! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness or ribcage, wrist, lung, spinal, inner ear, or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Ariel was once reported enjoying this attraction.
- The secret clues painted on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking cypher called Scar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.