Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's showgirl-skiing photo of Tennessee Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Nose
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Nose
July 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Tennessee Jones series of manga, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Nose lets you chase Tenny into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Sara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Sara's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-flinging chase through rats, fire, and movie references!
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with you.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph thingy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Dave Smith.
- The private clues scrawled on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient language called Launchpad Mcquack Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=553270: "counterfeit scientist" unrecognized record . Unable to continue