Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tennessee Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illicit Lubber show, dashingly considered to be the finest ancient show at Disneyland
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illicit Lubber
September 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Tennessee Jones series of action figures, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illicit Lubber lets you chase Tenny into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Curu. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Curu's cursed lubber, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-speed chase through skeletons, darkness, and movie references!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enter.
- Show may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
- This show closes at moonrise.
- If you are patient and film the show's interior windows, you may be able to see the new ram.
- The secret stuff painted on the walls of the show's queue are written in a childish font called Cruella De Vil Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.