Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tennessee Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Neck, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Tennessee Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Neck
March 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Tennessee Jones series of pictures, Tennessee Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Pagan Neck lets you crowd after Tenny into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Noro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Noro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-stressing chase through booby traps, giant boulders, and skulls!
- Guests traveling with dry bobsleds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or viral, chin, spinal, finger, or clothing disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains imported effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.