Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Statue attraction, June 26, 2000, 6:39 p.m.
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Statue
December 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Rhode Island Jones series of graphic novels, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Summer Home of the Forbidden Statue lets you sneak after Rhody into the summer of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod into Vara's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a maximum-speed chase through insects, fire, and eternal youth!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could pick on your friends.
- After riding this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.