Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Statue, a favorite ride of Leota
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Statue
December 12, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Rhode Island Jones series of manga, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Statue lets you sneak after Rhody into the shrine of the ancient goddess Gara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Gara's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a mega-stressing chase through booby traps, evil spirits, and random curses!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this ride will be uncomfortable for visiting Playboy playmates.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from viral, bowel, familial, or heart complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- This ride is said to have cost more than $209 trillion to refurbish.
- The mysterious clues written on the cast members of the ride's canyon room are written in a private language called Darlene Gillespie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.