Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash attraction during refurbishment
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
April 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Rhode Island Jones series of action figures, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you be lead by Rhody into the shrine of the ancient goddess Sara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Sara's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-stressing chase through bones, hot air, and children!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo garden.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.