Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Winnie the Pooh's castaway-kneeling photo of Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
March 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Rhode Island Jones series of radio shows, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you crowd after Rhody into the shrine of the ancient goddess Riri. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Riri's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-tossing chase through skulls, hot air, and endless wealth!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors can run to this attraction less than a minute preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, chronic extra limbs, or inner ear or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The top of Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash can be viewed from as far away as Kentucky.
- The secret clues written on the stone of the attraction's object room are written in a cool-looking code called Simba Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.