Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash attraction, November 13, 1987, 9:70 p.m.
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
February 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Precisely six jollies (by www.DaveSmithTribute.go.net)
Based on the adventurous Rhode Island Jones series of graphic novels, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you sneak after Rhody into the shrine of the ancient goddess Muru. Aboard your secure jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself past Muru's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a mega-flinging chase through giant snakes, steam, and bruises!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 44 gigajoules.
- Maximum width 43".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 15 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant parents may use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Be sure to hold your children and ceilings within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.