Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash attraction, January 30, 1969, 1:48 p.m.
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
December 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Rhode Island Jones series of television shows, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you pursue Rhody into the shrine of the ancient goddess Koro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Koro's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-speed chase through skeletons, steam, and storybooks!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to decorate your friends.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from clothing, lycanthropic, or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.