Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash thrill ride, curtly flying in the shrouded sunlight
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash
September 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Rhode Island Jones series of television shows, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash lets you be lead by Rhody into the shrine of the ancient goddess Qoro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Qoro's cursed eyelash, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-stressing chase through bones, dirt roads, and children!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The letters in "Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyelash" can be scrambled to spell " Fu Dharhnoehnn- Aj Ooia Trtsee Ahedsehna:crveedelsrysnevldid."
- The secret words found on the stone of the thrill ride's stroller-parking area are written in a childish font called Lewis Carrol Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.