Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Hair attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Hair
August 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Rhode Island Jones series of dime novels, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Hair lets you be lead by Rhody into the church of the ancient goddess Qara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Qara's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-speed chase through whips, darkness, and random curses!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to imagine this attraction more than a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 47".
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Secretariat was once seen fossilizing this attraction.
- The secret messages scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in a secret font called George Darling Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.