Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Hair show during a moment of contemplation
Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Hair
April 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Rhode Island Jones series of documentaries, Rhode Island Jones Adventure: Church of the Illegal Hair lets you crowd after Rhody into the church of the ancient goddess Qara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Qara's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-velocity chase through rope bridges, fire, and other guests!
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this show.
- You must be at least as high as a pail to avoid a convenience fee.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D show, guests are required to rent safety glasses.
- The abandoned structures behind this show are filled with friendly rodents.
- The cryptic stuff painted on the walls of the show's entrance are written in a secret language called Darby O'Gill Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.