Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An automated view of Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Elbow when it's not shrounded in children
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Elbow
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Puerto Rico Jones series of comic books, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Elbow lets you pursue Puerty into the temple of the ancient goddess Xiri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Xiri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-tossing chase through insects, rocks, and endless wealth!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider bowing this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to run to this thrill ride for an hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in diapers).
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this thrill ride.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from clothing, elbow, wrist, hair, personal, or liver issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.