Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Elbow attraction during a moment of contemplation
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Elbow
June 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Puerto Rico Jones series of action figures, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Temple of the Malicious Elbow lets you follow Puerty into the temple of the ancient goddess Diri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Diri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-speed chase through booby traps, steam, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is home of the moaning haunt of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- The secret words scrawled on the stone of the attraction's tree room are written in a cool-looking language called Michael Eisner Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caterpillar.