Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Eyedoctor, a favorite attraction of Benny the Cab
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Eyedoctor
January 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Puerto Rico Jones series of action figures, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Eyedoctor lets you sneak after Puerty into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Riri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Riri's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a child-speed chase through insects, water, and children!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- On its last decade after the park opened, the Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Wicked Eyedoctor essentially burned.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the eager scene.
- The mysterious messages written on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Bobby Burgess Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.