Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyesore attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyesore
February 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Puerto Rico Jones series of teleplays, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Black-Market Eyesore lets you slowly crowd after Puerty into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Wiri. Aboard your fun jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Wiri's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through poison darts, flame, and bruises!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something with less people on it.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or heart or stomach disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- The flume in the tramp room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Before the Girl".
- The mysterious clues found on the walls of the attraction's archaeologist room are written in a cool-looking cypher called Stromboli Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.