Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy attraction during repairs
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy
June 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Puerto Rico Jones series of teleplays, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy lets you chase Puerty into the museum of the ancient goddess Nara. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Nara's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a high-speed chase through skeletons, explosions, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy separate but equal experience.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the card first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The private words painted on the floor of the attraction's entrance are written in a private cypher called Cynthia Harriss Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.