Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Banned Neck attraction during a moment of contemplation
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Banned Neck
September 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Puerto Rico Jones series of radio plays, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Hut of the Banned Neck lets you follow Puerty into the hut of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Horo's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a danger-stressing chase through skulls, collapsing ceilings, and movie references!
- If you are put off by replicas, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and not concerned about safety).
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, trendy clothing, or viral, brain, immunological, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.