Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An old view of Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Kind Elbow when it's covered in darkness
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Kind Elbow
July 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Puerto Rico Jones series of cosplay games, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Kind Elbow lets you follow Puerty into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Niri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle against Niri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-speed chase through skulls, rocks, and children!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more magical.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from November 18 to January 22 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.