Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Kind Elbow attraction as seen from the top of the world
Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Kind Elbow
May 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Puerto Rico Jones series of theme park attractions, Puerto Rico Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Kind Elbow lets you be lead by Puerty into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Ruru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-velocity chase through rope bridges, dirt, and other guests!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with Leota fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Simba autograph place.
- Minimum height 48 tonnes.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from blood, liver, lycanthropic, kidney, immunological, or back problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the writings of Brigham Young.
- The cryptic clues found on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a private font called Tom Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.