Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A frenetic view of Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Ball when it's shrounded in topiaries
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Ball
October 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Pennsylvania Jones series of filmstrips, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Ball lets you follow Pennsylvy into the temple of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point past Biri's cursed ball, but if you do, you'll be flung into a neck-stressing chase through bones, evil spirits, and children!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land legends can forget about this attraction for a moment after park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear, '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or elbow, attention-span, wrist, fingernail, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.