Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's lantern-confessing photo of Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Ball
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Ball
July 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired tourists
Based on the awesome Pennsylvania Jones series of comic strips, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Ball lets you chase Pennsylvy into the temple of the ancient goddess Foro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Foro's cursed ball, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a high-speed chase through giant snakes, collapsing ceilings, and movie references!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 2 to March 8.
- The letters in "Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Temple of the Mean Ball" can be scrambled to spell "Nlteao Ehs:eda Nteaubs Vjfeyaalel M N Nenpopr Lvmtine."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- The private graffiti scrawled on the floor of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Monstro Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.