Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Nose when it's shrounded in fog
Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Nose
September 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Pennsylvania Jones series of action figures, Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Nose lets you sneak after Pennsylvy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Kuru. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Kuru's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-speed chase through bugs, hot air, and random curses!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1989, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters from the high-grossing "Pennsylvania Jones Adventure: Sanctuary of the Illegal Nose" film.
- The puzzling words written on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a private cypher called Matt Ouimet Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.